Le Saint Marcoul is a sparkling wine. It is produced in traditional method (second fermentation in the bottle).
The wines and blends are controlled and tasted by the Curtil family and their Champagne oenologist for continuous quality.
The CURTIL Vineyard produces the following range:
- Cuvée Blanc Brut or Semi-Dry
- Cuvée Rosé Brut or Semi-Dry
- Réserve Blanc Brut
- Blanc de Blancs Extra Brut
- Half-bottles of Blanc Brut
- Magnums of Blanc Brut, Rosé Brut and Blanc de blancs
For birthday and wedding celebrations, we propose our large bottle:
- Jeroboam, 3 L in white brut
News from Vineyard Curtil